Translate

Monday, February 9, 2015

Middle of Febuary already?

Oh my were did the time go? Has it really been three weeks since I last blogged? The weather has been beautiful and inspiring. Hubby has been working on a segmented bowl that he hopes to be able to make more of. This the what it turned out like...




I have been trying to figure out what I am going to do with my line for the Challenge. For some reason it is fighting me so I figured I should turn to making some things to sell at the show we will be at towards the 3rd week of March. Here are some earrings I made...



As you might know I am a little bit influenced by the Steampunk style. I love gears and the elegance that combining them with the new age stuff. Here are several pendents that I made this weekend that I hope to figure out what chains to add to finish then up this week to add to the shop.








Next Friday I will be doing the second of three blog hops. I hope to have another one or two finished to show, so I hope you will come join us!



1 comment:

  1. I love the bowl! My hubbies a woodworker, so I'm impressed, I know the skill that takes :) I know we're supposed to be looking at the jewelry, but it's neat you acknowledged his artistry too!

    ReplyDelete